Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't ever never ever mess around with my beans.

The husband did a lot of his holiday shopping this year at Linens 'n Things, the home goods store that is bankrupt and getting rid of everything on its floors. He bought stuff while there was still stuff there, at 30% off or something. Now that they are at 75% off, they are selling the things that nobody would be caught dead with.

Anyway. One of the things that he got for me was a big jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Which was eeeeeeeeeevil of him. I adore Jelly Bellies. Which makes it all the more difficult to HAVE Jelly Bellies in the same house as my new Wii Fit.

So, I brought the evil beans into my office and plopped them on my desk. Hoping others would eat them. And they do, but just not enough. EAT MORE people, so I don't eat them! I know every flavor by sight, and they are truly addicting. Now, just to bring myself to leave them on the table OUTSIDE my office... that way even more people will eat them. I can't do that just yet. I have to savor the view.

I love almost all of them. Especially when I can put them together in recipes. Don't laugh at me! The chocolate goes well with almost everything. And PB&J is cool too.

Absolute faves, in no particular order:


Least popular/Bottom of the Barrel:


Lesson: always avoid the Bertie Botts, or Bean Boozled flavors, like Pencil Shavings, Earwax, Vomit and Booger. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.