Thursday, January 1, 2009

Does blogging slow down Father Time?

Well, does it? I'm counting on that premise. I have the worst memory in the world, and although I've blogged on and off over the years, it hasn't been enough to keep my kids from growing up too fast.

Blogging regulary is my #1 resolution. I'm counting on it to allow me to savor every moment and enjoy the little things in life. Time goes by too fast and I have lost too much of it by not writing it down!

In honor of New Year's and making resolutions, I present to you one of my old blogs. I wrote it as a self-affirmation when going through a major job and life change. It was a very difficult time in my life, and I'm a better person from having gone through it. I've gotten much better since then, but it still applies, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.