Sunday, January 18, 2009

Desperately seeking the rectangular CDs

We went to visit an old friend of mine from high school today. On Saturday night, the husband got together with a bunch of old friends from summer camp that he found through Facebook. It got me jealous, so I e-mailed my old friend on Facebook also and we told her we'd stop by.

We hadn't seen her in 11 years, or so. She has two kids that she didn't have then. The girl wasn't born the last time we saw them, either. We had a nice get-together. We talked about college, and our travels, and high school. We talked about an old cassette tape that we had made as kids.

I have been searching the house for hours, since we got home, trying to find that tape. I found the case but not the damn tape. I am not too happy with myself for being so disorganized right now. I WANTED THAT TAPE!!! (Nostalgia got to me).

As an aside, my kids call cassette tapes "rectangluar CDs". They hadn't really seen any before. Ugh. Almost as bad as the rotary phone thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.