Monday, January 19, 2009

Basement treasures

I'm cleaning up some of the basement today.

Yes, partially to find that rectangle CD. But all the treasures have been sitting in random bags and boxes of crap for so long. I'm a packrat and I keep EVERYTHING - from awards to photos to holiday cards to little bits of paper that mean nothing to me anymore. It's time to do something about it.

I almost want to just keep doing this for a whole week nonstop, and take the full week off of work. Not going to happen, unfortunately. But I hereby resolve to do this at least an hour a week, every week, and log some of the treasures I find here on this blog.

Today:
  • My speeches I made at both brothers' bar mitzvahs

  • A photo of me and some friends at 13 that is hysterical

  • Letters from some old friends during college
Yes, cleaning CAN be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.