Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wii for me

The kids use their Wii occasionally - but they don't play video games as often as most kids. These days, you'll find them playing Disney's online multiplayer Wizard 101. Most of the game is free but we gave them a membership for Chanukah which allows them to go to the "members only" worlds. They are completely addicted and don't even realize that the game is EXACTLY the same as another Disney multiplayer, Toontown. They abandoned Toontown about a year or two ago as "boring". Little do they know that the gameplay of Wizard101 is exactly the same but themed differently.

That leaves the Wii open for me. I received a Wii Fit from my parents who bought holiday gifts early. It's more about balance and yoga than anything else, but I've been doing the aerobics and letting the system give me grief for not losing weight. I have used it every day for almost a week now, though, so we'll see if this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.