Monday, July 18, 2011

The beard is history!

I was gunning for the beard a year ago, and I've reached my goal. I was gradually losing weight, less than a pound a month, in order to get the husband to honor his commitment to shave his beard once I reached my wedding weight. I reached that number a few months back, took some time to make sure I would stay here, and I am thrilled to report that the husband has dusted off the razor and shaved it all off. He did it a little at a time, over the course of a few days, just as he did when the boy was born. The girl has never seen him like this, and the boy doesn't remember... so it's been fun.

You might ask, "Now what?"

I'm aiming for about 10 more pounds, which will be early high school weight! And the husband? He can't grow that beard back until he's halfway to HIS wedding weight. Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.