Monday, August 9, 2010

Fresh water for all

We have a water cooler in our house. Love it... love the instant availability of super-cold and super-hot water, anytime. Tap water around here is actually pretty good, but we still like the taste of the bottled water better. 
My question is: if you have a similar situation, with two huge jugs of water showing up on your doorstep every other week or so, would you use that water to fill the dog bowl? I mean, seriously? The husband claims, "If it's good enough for us, then it's good enough for the dog, too." I think he means, "If the tap water is not good enough for us, then it's not good enough for the dog, either." I respectfully disagree. Granted, the dog is a senior citizen and is pretty picky, but I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't mind the tap water over the bottled. I don't hear her howling, "Deer Park, that's good water!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel.