Sunday, April 25, 2010

An uphill battle

Lost 20 lbs so far!
Yeah!
That was purely from diet change.
Now, I've plateaued.
Have to start going to the gym regularly.
Sigh.
The question is, join the ultra-hip, very popular gym in town, with the state-of-the-art equipment, plethora of group classes, pool, personal trainers, weigh-ins, people from town that I don't want watching me, crazy-high initiation fee, and ridiculous monthly fee,
or,
Use the gym at work, which is conveniently just beneath my office, with people I work with that I don't want watching me, no initiation fee, and free.
Which am I more likely to keep up?
I won three personal training sessions at the really nice gym, and have been going every week. Now it's over. Have to figure out what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! 20 lbs! I just realized I'm one short month away from 9 months on, 9 months NOT off ;) Jordan and I joined the local not-so-cool gym, since that's where the kids are going to take swim lessons which are way cheaper if we're members. Now we just have to start going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to my completely awesome SIL by the way, for listening to me as I ramble on to myself. I don't have any blogging friends, so I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel.